… after a Month of Turmeric
By Dean McKinze
Turemric is undoubtedly the most common spice found in any Indian household.
This wonderful yellow spice is not only used for aromatization purposes, but has been used as a medicinal herb for thousands of years. It comes from the root of the Longa Curcuma plant, and belongs to the family of ginger.
It is known to contain compounds with important medicinal properties. These compounds are called curcuminoids. It is about curcumin and its derivatives, Dimethoxycurcumin and Dimethoxycurcumin with the first being the most important of these compounds.
Many studies show that this spice is beneficial to both the body and the brain. By putting turmeric in your diet for a month, naturally following a balanced lifestyle, you will see significant differences and have made a unique gift to your organization.
Below you will find the top 6 healing properties the daily consumption of turmeric can deliver to your body.
1) Anti-inflammatory and relieving properties. The turmeric will help your body – in a short time – to fight foreign factors while it will play an important role in repairing damage. According to studies, the curcumin compound found in this spice is just as effective as some drugs used in cases of inflammation. According to the International Institute of Rheumatology, Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory ability can reduce the pain people feel in their joints when they suffer from arthritis.
2) Improve liver function. By integrating in your diet this spice will get you and all its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are beneficial as they protect our body from free radicals. The turmeric is believed to be so potent that studies say it can protect a person’s liver from being damaged by toxins.
3) Improves Digestive Function. The proper functioning of the digestive system will be restored. Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, o turmeric can help you maintain a healthy digestive tract. It also stimulates the gallbladder that is part of the digestive tract and is located just below the liver. Research shows that turmeric has the potential to reduce bloating and gas symptoms.
4) Treatment for the common cold. Lipopolysaccharide is another compound that exists in the turmeric. It has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties that stimulate the human system. Daily consumption will help you get rid of or even reduce the chances of a common cold.
5) Erase the signs of time. Do you want to delay aging? Turmeric has the answer. Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it is believed to play a role in both ageing and longevity. Consuming koyrkoyma on a regular basis will make your skin shiny.
6) Lose Weight. Always combined with a balanced diet. It is known that spices help in weight loss. The turmeric can help you balance the stress hormones, which can cause a sharp increase in weight while reducing fat formation.
Turmeric is a must have in your kitchen if you want to have an optimal health for you and your family. Please share this article with your friends and family and help them see the healing properties this spice can have in their bodies.
Longevity is not something that can’t be achieved. Like turmeric there are hundreds of foods that can help increase your lifespan.
FoodNurish – a website that list foods that make you live longer..